小型モンスター!最もよいのとしてまた知られていて!

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl Launch Party

Okay, so I just got back from the Pokémon Diamond & Pearl Launch Party, I will try to explain it like you were there!
First, I had to get up at 7, which is very early for a Sunday, then, we left for New York. The car ride there went by fast and before I knew it we were there! When we were there, first we parked and took all our stuff with us so it wouldn't get stolen, then we were off to Nintendo World!
When we finally got there we saw that they were setting up so we went in to ask them what is going to happen, in the middle of our conversation with "Dawn" we were rudely kicked out by the stupid made up Professor what's his name (the name was made up).
So, we went in the Nintendo World Store. I took a bunch of pictures in there and you could basically create a virtual Nintendo World. I got a bunch of stuff like shirts, hats, Pokémon Cards, a PokéDoll and other trinkets.
It was still not time for the Launch Party, and the store was crowded so we left for lunch (MISTAKE!) We went to a restaurant and ate. When we came back there was a line to get in the area 3 blocks long! So we waited. What we should have done was one of us waited while other got sandwiches at the nearby deli. So in a an hour and a half we went in and boy was it crowded!
It was fun though! Let's see what there was, first there was a stage, they had battles, and talks with the Japanese creators. They had a activity booth with coloring. Next, there was a place where you could watch a show answer questions and enter a raffle to win god knows what! (It was probably the Pokémon DS lite). Now, there was a place where you could play the Pokémon Games, a place with a scavenger hint that you could get a pin after you filled out the sheet. There was also a place where you could play the Pokémon TCG. The last booth was giving out masks, tattoos, and seeds (for Earth Day). The last, and greatest thing, was meet the creators. We waited an hour to meet them and they said that we might not even see them! Did I mention it was hot and sweaty, well, it was! The lead designer signed my DS and the director signed a post card. Also the lead designer shook my hand and I got a picture of him, the first people were allowed to get a ton of things signed and picture with him.
Also, the Pikachu car was there and I got a picture with it and people in line were handing out flyers to save the dub! Wow, I thought that was over!
And that was basically it, if I think of more I'll post in bullets.

Photos: Here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home